Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. Several different things with impending deadlines have come up quickly, and I've been trying to cross them off my to-do list. Some of these include: insurance, passport renewal and driving lessons.
Driving lessons. Oof. Never in my life did I imagine myself at 24, only learning to drive for the first time. I never pictured myself being nervous about driving. I mean, loads of people can do it, so why wouldn't I be able to?
I have my first ever driving lesson this Wednesday. I'm terrified. I've never driven, save for a 5-minute lesson in a parking lot last year. I'm not worried about the teacher; he'll be used to beginners. I'm used to the other drivers on the road, who won't be used to me. I'm worried about myself, not being used to the other drivers.
I'm sure I'll be fine, and that I'll be driving regularly in no time, without stress. I'm looking forward to that day. And once I get my license, road trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment