Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Fades and Winter Plans

I've been a very bad blogger lately. And by 'lately', I'm pretty sure I mean for the last month (maybe more?). While I didn't go anywhere far this summer, I've had a nonstop series of fun events. Let me break down my summer for you so far:

May 15 - Allstar Weekend in concert
June 7 - NKOTBSB in concert, take 1
June 11 - Glee in concert in Toronto
Canada Day weekend - Trip to Stratford, Ontario
July 23 - Josh Groban in concert
July 25 - Just for Laughs Festival "One Stop World Tour"
July 29 - Just for Laughs Festival "Tribute to Nerds, hosted by Raj & Howard of Big Bang Theory"
July 30 - Just for Laughs Festival "International House of Comedy, hosted by Craig Ferguson"
August 5- NKOTBSB in concert, take 2
August 11-14 - Weekend in NYC
August 20-21 - Weekend with friends in Vermont
Tomorrow - The Lion King

Whew! I've been having a great time this summer, and so far have no plans of slowing down. In fact, with the school year starting, I am just winding up.

I found out yesterday that November is National Novel Writing Month. Or in shorter terms, NaNoWriMo. I've signed up for it this year, and am already busy thinking up story lines, plot twists, and characters which are all my own. Are you writing a novel this November?

1 comment:

  1. wow! You really have had a crazy summer ... I heard about all of these things as they were unfolding, but for some reason seeing them one by one on a list makes me realize how truly busy you've been. Thanks for managing to squeeze in time for daily emails :) Love you!

    Ps - I'm sure you've noticed already but in case not, I'm doing most of my blogging these days over on my Faith in the City blog as opposed to my regular blog. Comments have been disabled, but feel free to read along. xo

    ReplyDelete