Today is November 1st, marking the launch of NaNoWriMo 2011. All over the world, writes both experienced and new started writing novels in the hopes of reaching 50,000 words in just 30 short days. In case you're keeping track, that's 1,667 words EVERY SINGLE DAY. No day of rest on Sundays, no holiday on Thanksgiving, no social life for 30 days.
I am so excited to get into this. Due to sheer enthusiasm, anticipation to write and a need to get all my ideas on paper, I've managed to get to 3,000. The time is 7:32 p.m. EST. I have all evening in front of me.
Good luck to all the participants! Be strong, and do not hit delete. Good luck to family and friends of participants- I promise we'll return to our regularly scheduled lives in just 30 days. And if you think of it, it's really 29 days, given the time.
Wait, what? 29 days left?!? Off to go write...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment