Well, I did it. I finally finished reading Othello, by Shakespeare. I started reading it back in December- wait, actually that's not completely true. I started reading it in high school. When I changed English classes, I never got to finish it. So back before Christmas, I read the first 2 acts. Yesterday, I finally read the rest of it.
I'm back into the swing of things, for the Shakespeare Initiative! I watched a cute movie which had lots of Romeo & Juliet references in it (it's a V-Day flick), so it's the next one I'll read. I'm starting it tonight.
Once that's done, I'm moving onto another light reading, just for fun novel: I Think I Love You, by Allison Pearson. It looks great for the fangirl in all of us! Read along. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my gosh did you finally watch Letters to Juliet??? Because that is my FAVORITE chick flick of the moment! Loved it. (It has lots of R&J references, in case that's not the movie you saw and think I'm a whack job)
ReplyDeleteNo, it wasn't Letters to Juliet. I still haven't seen that one.
ReplyDeleteIt was a teen flick called "You're So Cupid." Twin sisters, nothing alike, who matchmake all their friends and classmates. They fall for the same guy, things go awry, at the end each one has their own guy. Not Oscar-worthy, but cute.