Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Altered Plans

I've made a significant change in my life. Well, maybe not my life. But my bucket list, which is something I hope to complete in my life. So sure, a significant change to my life.

I have 20 items on my bucket list. 6 items are crossed off. Not everything is numbered or ranked, from most to least important. There is one thing though, one thing is #1. Since I sat down and wrote my bucket list, that item has been very clear: to follow an entire concert tour, seeing every show from the first to the last.

And now, I'm modifying that goal. The new goal is much simpler: to attend the CMA Fan Fair one year. It's a long weekend (4 days), with tons of concerts, a great line up every year, a baseball game, charity auctions, meet and greets, etc. So fun! It's something I've wanted to attend since I first got into country music- I was 13.

So what made me change my mind? This little guy.



(PS- Yes, that is a fort he built under my bed. Isn't he just the cutest?! Yes, he is.)

2 comments:

  1. OK, honey, I love you BUT .... I find it hard to believe that Spencer pulled blankets down, stuck them into the edge of your bed and built a fort for himself. Something tells me that *you* built a fort for him. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, I had nothing to do with that fort. I was on my laptop, and next thing you know, I turn around and there's Spencer in his little fort under the bed.

    ReplyDelete