Confession: I have an unhealthy relationship with reality TV. And by unheathy, I mean that I watch it. Not only that- I ENJOY it. I know, it's sick. But oh, so wonderful.
This year, I got sucked in (much to my dismay) to The Bachelor. I know a lot of fans of the show were unhappy with Brad Womack's decision when he was on the first time. I give hi credit, though. He didn't get sucked into the glamour and glitz of the show. He didn't ask for a woman's hand in marriage, who he didn't see a future with. He was the most honest, real bachelor the show had ever had. So when he signed up for a second go around, I had to watch.
From day 1, my personal favorite was Emily. The story of her fiance Ricky, and finding out she was pregnant with their child within a week of his death, is just so incredibly sad. But her sweet personality and optimism shone through.
They seem like such a great couple, and the love they have for one another is so obvious. I really hope they make it. I know that in Bachelor-land, the odds are stacked against them. But then again, how else could the odds stack for the man who chose no one his first time around?
I highly suggest watching their engagement video. Unfortunately, it's against Youtube's terms of service. Radar Online has it uploaded. If you don't want to see him turn down the runner up, Chantal, then skip ahead to 0:49.
Awwwwwwwww! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment