I am so jealous you're going to Brad Paisley. Is he performing in Montreal?? I love him!
My plans for the weekend are equally relaxing, but nowhere near as exciting - laundry, attempting to make granola bars from scratch, starting homemade Valentines, church, girls' night at Melody's. xo
I am a 24 year old all-American girl, living in Canada.
Live music is my passion, and I will travel anywhere for a really good concert. I understand the importance of a good road trip, I love hot chocolate even in the summer, and the people in my life mean the world to me.
I am so jealous you're going to Brad Paisley. Is he performing in Montreal?? I love him!
ReplyDeleteMy plans for the weekend are equally relaxing, but nowhere near as exciting - laundry, attempting to make granola bars from scratch, starting homemade Valentines, church, girls' night at Melody's.
xo