Sunday, January 23, 2011

Creation Calls

Today after mass, my sister Jen introduced the choir to a new song we're learning for Easter. We're starting on it now because it's a really big undertaking. There are different harmonies, lots of instruments and arrangements to figure out. And, I think we'll be singing it with the teens and the children's choirs my church has. Lots of people to figure out.

But it's a really beautiful song, and everyone is looking forward to it. In case you're interested, here's a link to watch it on youtube.




How can I say there is no God, when all around, creation calls: a singing bird, a mighty tree, the vast expanse of open sea.


I can't wait for us to really get started, and start hearing the different parts with all our instrumentation. We'll probably end up with: piano, guitars, bass, drums (just a regular Sunday), plus possibly cello, violin(s), recorder, and flute. It's gonna be great.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty song! Bet it'll sound fantastic with a whole choir.

    ReplyDelete