I've been roaming the blogosphere, checking out other neat-looking blogs. And before any reading gets done, one thing strikes me most: How cool is that background! I have some preferences, based on how easy it is to read the blog, happy vs sad colors, etc. Then I think of my blog, and it makes me sad.
I want to have a nice layout, I really do. But I just feel like I have the time. Not that I'm a super busy person- I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not. But I work all day on my laptop, so in the evenings, the last thing I want to do is sit down for a major undertaking on my laptop. (Okay, I'm sure a blog layout is not a "major undertaking." But for someone who lives in her ignorance bubble of "If my facebook profile is set to private, nobody who isn't my friend will ever see my page!," it feels like a major undertaking.)
So instead, I have my sad little Blogspot template (thank you Blogspot!). Maybe it's a project for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can help you with html codes and whatnot if you decide you need assistance. I can also email you the link to the website where I made my blog header. It was a piece of cake! :)
ReplyDelete